Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bomberos in Valencia City


RUB A DUB DUB ….
Walking from Serranos to Plaza de Manises the other day I came across a protest from the city’s trusty bomberos. I wondered if I set my frock alight that maybe the calendar guy from June last year might just come over and put it out with warm-soapy-expensive- sweet-scenty-oily-bathie-type-stuff? After all, I pay my taxes…..
ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?
When I took this picture the bombero staring straight at my camera turned his board around. Was this a secret protest? But, hey, I can keep a secret – to the grave - or did he figure I looked suspicious? Was I with the ‘Keep Water For Bathing’ lobby? Send ‘Junio‘ round and we can talk about it …I‘m open to reason, to suggestion ….. a compromise may be reached. Then we’ll see who supports who around here. You run my bath and I‘ll run yours. Know what I‘m saying? There’s always a price.

1 comment:

klatimer said...

this made me laugh out loud, more from Babu please! Kate