Sunday, February 14, 2010

AC 2010 Race Two......maybe!

The start of Race 2 was postponed for two hours, then for another one hour. At 2.15pm local time, the Race Committee are still unable to confirm a start time, with the wind direction between South East and East. If there is to be a race today, it has to start before 4.30pm, which is the cutoff time.
Mike O’Neill

No comments: